Sunday, November 6, 2011

Santa Baby - MyStyle Greetings

Your special sewing friends will appreciate receiving a holiday greeting card customized by you just for them. I always enjoy adding my own creative touch through fabrics and trims. Here's the first Christmas card I've made and I'm calling it Santa Baby. I picture Marilyn Monroe in this cute, fur trimmed dress singing:

"Santa baby, an out-of-space convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight"
Marilyn never actually sung this song but it fits her movie star image. It was Eartha Kitt who first recorded it in 1953.

With MyStyle Greetings, you are the designer. And there's a contest going on right now! You could win a Brother Project Runway sewing machine and have a MyStyle Greetings design name after you. Click here for contest rules.

Click here to purchase your MyStyle Greetings pattern and MyStyle Greetings refills.

No comments:

Post a Comment