Monday, November 7, 2011

Lady in Red - MyStyle Greetings

My third MyStyle creation is a red dress with a gold scroll print over sparkle red tulle. It is tied with a metallic gold bow. Simple but with lots of impact. I called this one Lady in Red because it reminded me of the song that my husband and I often danced to. I used to have a silk red evening dress and he would sing the words softly in my ear as we danced.

"I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
you were amazing

I've never seen so many people wanna be there by your side
and when you turn to me and smile
it took my breath away"

MyStyle Greetings pattern and MyStyle Greetings refills are available on my website.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Catherine your cards are so beautiful. And your husband sounds like quite the romantic guy!

    ReplyDelete