Friday, October 29, 2010

New Computer on its Way

My computer, despite many attempts, cannot be revived--at least not anytime soon. So I have ordered a new one and hopefully it will arrive next week sometime. I am still trying to recover all the information on my hard drive as I will need it to get back to normal operations. But I will be happy to have a faster computer to work on.
I also purchased a new Blackberry. My telephone contract expired last July so I knew I could get a new Blackberry at a reduced price with a new contract. I had a Blackberry back when I was in the corporate world and enjoyed being able to get my email while I was travelling. Technology has advanced so much in two years so it will take me some time to learn to use it properly.

In a couple more weeks I should have things back into some semblance of order.

No comments:

Post a Comment