Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Computer Viruses Attack Again

As a small business owner, I am careful to keep my computer well maintained and virus free through anti-virus software and continuous software updates. A well functioning computer is the lifeline of an online business. But despite my diligence, my computer was infected with a very nasty virus that not only was disruptive but attacked my website and email making it impossible to communicate with my customers or to receive orders. And it came at a time of the Creativ Festival. I wish that people had better and more positive things to do with their time than wreak destruction on innocent people trying to make an honest living. I have access to a borrowed computer while I try to work out this problem. In the meantime, I am able to periodically read email at info@distinctivesewing.com. I appreciate everyone's patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment